6 May 2009
This month marks StogieGuys.com’s three-year anniversary. We’re celebrating this milestone by launching a new free service for our readers and giving away a whole bunch of amazing cigar prizes.
Way back in May 2006, the site—now one of the world’s most popular online cigar magazines—started when to two coworkers and friends decided to share their hobby and passion with interested cigar enthusiasts. Since then, we’ve grown from a handful of visitors to hundreds of thousands. We’ve broken news, interviewed leaders in the cigar industry, reviewed hundreds of stogies, and been fortunate enough to add other writers who are as passionate about cigars as we are.
As we approach three years of daily publishing (over 1,000 articles to date), we’re launching a new free email newsletter for our loyal readers. Think of it as the StogieGuys.com companion reader.
We’ll be using this exciting new vehicle to provide occasional email newsletters (we promise not to bombard your inbox) with exclusive content. We’ll be including aging reports, cigar rankings, tips, answering readers’ questions, and more.
And, just for signing up, we’ll be giving away cigars…lots of amazing cigars!
Over the next few months we’ve got the following prizes lined up to celebrate our third anniversary (Special thanks to all of the generous manufacturers who are making this incredible giveaway possible):
• A Savoy humidor signed by baseball legend Luis Tiant, filled with 23 El Tiante Corojo cigars (provided by El Tiante Cigars)
• A box of Mi Barrio Acere Cigars (provided by EO Brands)
• A box of CAO LX2 Lanceros (provided by CAO Cigars)
• A box of Cuban Crafters Miami Medina 1959 Cigars (provided by Cuban Crafters)
• A box of Carlos Toraño Tribute 2008 Robustos (provided by Toraño Cigars)
• A box of Cubao No. 3 Lanceros (provided by EO Brands)
• A box of Cuban Crafters Tuxedo Churchills (provided by Cuban Crafters)
• A box of EO 601 Red Toros (provided by EO Brands)
• A Toraño Exodus Seleccion Exclusiva Sampler (provided by Toraño Cigars)
• A CAO black “O” ashtray and a Lotus T3 table lighter (provided by CAO Cigars)
Starting May 15, the the third anniversary of our official launch, we’ll be giving away one prize a week for a month. After that, we’ll pick one winner each month. For a chance to win, all you have to do is sign up for our email newsletter by providing your email and first name (because we consider our readers our friends and we want to call you by your name):
After you sign up, you’ll need to confirm your subscription before you are automatically entered to win these great prizes. (See the full contest fine print here.) Please note that we’ll never share your email with anyone else and, if for some reason you want to stop receiving emails from us, you’ll find an unsubscribe link in every email (you just won’t be eligible to win any of the great prizes).
Good luck and thanks for being part of the first three years of StogieGuys.com. We plan to make the next three years even better, but we know we can’t do that without you, our fantastic readers. So please sign up and, if there’s something you’d like to see in our upcoming newsletters, leave us a comment below.